ways to get connected with a counselor, even if our appointments are booked
Cranium Cafe has been replaced by our new Live Chat feature available through the “Ask The Spartan” portal which is available 24/7 in the bottom right corner of your 屏幕和我们的主页. Click the Spartan icon and type in your question. 如果你 rather speak to a live agent, type “Live Chat” and if someone is available you will 被连接. Please note: Most “Live Chat” is available during regular business hours.
- For the Fall 2023 enrollment period, we have all-day Express Sessions (first-come, first-served) where you can connect with a counselor for at least 30 minutes via Zoom 或面对面.
- To get on the day's Express drop-in list, use the "Spartan Live Chat" feature or contact 电话:(760)795-6670. DO NOT email the OnlineAdvisor inbox.
- Express spots fill up fast, so we recommend you call as early as you can in the morning on the day you want to meet with an academic counselor.
- Due to high demand, we are offering limited Saturday appointments this summer and 秋天.
- Your registration date is now available in your 冲浪 - here's 如何找到它.
咨询 staff are available from Mon-Thu 8 a.m.-7 p.m. & 星期五8点.m.-3 p.m.
Have your 冲浪 ID (student ID) number ready, if you have one.
Workshops for First-Time-to-College Students
Are you a new-to-college student trying to pick classes? 难以计算 out how to select your courses or what will transfer? 需要一些基本信息 on what you need to succeed at MiraCosta?
We have an online workshop for YOU!
我们的“New Student Course Selection Workshops" are live Zoom sessions run by our counselors and designed to get you up-to-speed
on the basics of building your schedule. Workshops are limited to 10 students and
you must have a MiraCosta student ID to sign up; 现在就注册参加研讨会.
These workshops are for new students who have never attended college, are returning after taking some time off, and high school students. If you are using military benefits and are new to MiraCosta, we have 特别的支持 你也一样!
还不是米拉科斯塔的学生? 没问题, 应用在这里.
The 咨询 Department is committed to assisting students in achieving their academic goals through empowerment and education. The counselors will provide guidance by creating an Ed Plan, helping students figure out a career choice, applying to transfer, and encouraging and directing students to resources for mental health and personal care.
- @MiraCosta大学 咨询: 脸谱网
- @mcc.vetscounseling: Instagram