我们是来帮忙的! 招生 & 记录 工作人员 is committed to ensuring that our students receive the assistance necessary to be successful. 办公室负责 for admissions, registering students in credit and noncredit classes, processing grades, evaluating graduation requirements and transfer credit, awarding degrees and certificates, providing and receiving official transcripts, and enforcing academic regulations and 最后期限.
To attend MiraCosta大学, a student must be one of the following:
- Eighteen years of age or older and able to benefit from instruction
- A high school graduate or equivalent
- Any student who has completed 8th grade or is at least 15 years of age.
- 首页-schooled students must provide proof of filing as a private school with the Superintendent of Public Instruction or may obtain sign off from the local public high school that the student would normally be attending.
招生 & 记录办公室 将于11月10日星期五闭馆 纪念退伍军人节. We will return to normal business hours on Monday, November 13.
Need 招生 assistance with Credit classes?
- 面对面 或通过 电话 760.795.6620
- 电子邮件 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 即时聊天 is available through the “Ask The Spartan” portal which is available 24/7 in the bottom right corner of your screen and on our homepage. Click the Spartan icon and type in 你的问题. If you’d rather speak to a live agent, type “即时聊天” and if someone is available you will be connected. Please note: “即时聊天” is available during regular business hours.
支持简化! 学业咨询、招生 & 记录和经济援助. All your answers in one place, Building OC3300. Monday-Thursday 4:30 pm to 7:00 pm 只有.
Need 招生 assistance with Noncredit/ESL/Adult High School classes?
- 面对面 或通过 电话 760.795.8710
- 电子邮件 email@example.com
- Order an official MiraCosta大学 Transcript
- View tuition, fees and payment information
- 获得录取 & 记录的形式
- View important dates and 最后期限
- How to view your online registration date & time
- Information on 验证 of Enrollment and Degree 验证
Having Trouble with your password or accessing your Surf Account?
请查看 学生服务台网页 要了解更多关于:
- Access your student email and Office 365 account
- firstname.lastname@example.org 或拨打760.795.6655.
MiraCosta大学 does not discriminate in its admissions, employment practices, or its educational programs or activities on the basis of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, or sexual orientation of any person, military and veteran status, or the perception that a person has one or more of these characteristics. 缺乏英语语言技能 will not be a barrier to admission and participation in the college’s programs.
MiraCosta大学 also prohibits retaliation against any person opposing discrimination or participating in any discrimination investigation or complaint process internally 或外部. Reports of discrimination, harassment, misconduct, and concerns about noncompliance should be directed to the 第九条 Coordinator, Hayley Schwartzkopf at 760.795.6672, 巴纳德路1号, 海滨 (MS 6). 获取保单的完整副本 or for more information, please contact the 第九条 Coordinator or the Assistant Secretary of Education within the Office for Civil Rights (OCR).